( FEATURED OTHERS 'n STUFF )
MEG AND DIA!
WHERE IT BEGAN
ARE THEY SERIOUS?
(how far are we from censorship?)
ONE. . . WHY
(find your social conscience)
CONVERSATION WITH GOD
MEANING OF LIFE
FORWARD THIS ENTRY
(SEE WHAT THE POPE SAYS)
o O ( AND COMING SOON! ) O o
o O ( AND CURRENT EVENTS ) O o
o O ( SOCIAL CONCERNS ) O o
HELP THE RED CROSS
MESSAGES FROM MISSISSIPPI
BLOG FOR RELIEF
NEW ORLEANS JOURNAL
(MIRROR OF N.O. JOURNAL)
(INCLUDING LIVE CAM AND PHOTOS)
HELP AND BE HELPED
LINKS TO HELP
IMAGES FOR HISTORY
New Orleans News
(tell them what you think)
The White House
Senate and Congress
YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHTS
FAT MAN WALKING
SITES I SEE A LOT
Harry Chapin Lyrics
OLD AND NEW READS
(WISH I HAD MORE TIME
TO READ and EXPLORE)
the other side
the memory hole
global news matrix
break for news
are you generic?
the truth laid bear
capitol hill blue
SITES I AM CONSIDERING
SEEING MORE OFTEN
internet public library
home star runner
ill will press
86 the onions
eric conveys emotion
this is true
news of the weird
church of the fsm
the white house
ragged trousered philosopher
the smoking gun
the defective yeti
COMMERCIAL CRAP (AND PRON)
(IF YOU KNOW ONE LET ME KNOW)
(make it real)
PO BOX 780398
Orlando, FL 32878
send me some music
your favorite music
old or new
blissful or blue
let your message come through
and I will love you forever
�2006 Candor Communications
2005-06-19 - 12:42 p.m.
Wednesday Whatevers are brought to us by Michelle, a rather interesting character who has all sorts of wonderful information on her site (or maybe she's just beautiful and I'm brown-nosing, you decide)... in any case, she provides yet another weekly prompting to respond to questions and therein have something to put in an entry... of course the answers are whatever you make of them and the more you put into the process, the more your entry will mean to you (and in turn, readers who care)...
once again, however, having been uber-busy this month and distracted by real life offline and having fun and working a lot of overtime, I did not put nearly as much thought or time into this effort as I would recommend putting in, so read with grains of salt and once again, feel free to remind me to return here someday (yes, that means you, reading this in the year 2011, I mean, if you really want to know the answer to one of these questions in my mind, that is)...
so until I find time and motivation to expound, here are several months of Wednesday Whatevers (with many more months to follow when time permits)...
June 15, 2005 -
websites of friends, that inspire emotion, that tickle my mind, that teach me something...
2. If you had to lose one body part, which would it be?
3. Do advertisements bother you, and why?
not usually because I've learned to ignore them well...
June 8, 2005 -
1. When deleting, do you use the backspace or delete button?
2. What type of government is best and why?
small, of the people, by the people, for the people...
3. Can you write straight on unlined paper?
May 18, 2005 -
1. Do you prefer to be in a comfort zone or challenged, and why?
I prefer to be challenged unless I want to rest because easy becomes boring...
2. How often do you back up your data?
save - often, backup on an external medium, not often enough...
3. How do we know the past is real?
because we can still feel it...
May 11, 2005 -
1. Should historical sites charge a fee to visit, and why?
no, the internet should remain free, like paved highways on land, a toll might be fair for a while, but then when the equiptment is paid for and enough is banked so that interest and dividends pay labor, it should be free to travel the superhighway to see the world...
2. What is the most pointless law you have heard of?
laws against victimless crimes...
3. What is the most surefire way of catching someone's attention?
stepping on their toe..
May 4, 2005 -
1. Do you use decimals or fractions more often?
2. Why is fashion mostly directed at women?
men are not encouraged to dress up and accessorized as women are...
3. What is the best way to be famous?
for a talent...
April 27, 2005 -
1. Why are the lines for women's restrooms longer than men's?
women take longer (usually more clothes, have to wipe every time, often checking/fixing makeup)
2. How many sites do you visit daily?
3. Do you prefer paper or plastic?
April 20, 2005 -
1. How did you come up with your usernames?
thought about myself...
2. Why did Anakin turn over to the Dark Side?
3. Can all of the internet's bandwidth ever be used up?
anything finite can be used up and everything in the material world is finite, so probably...
April 13, 2005 -
1. Which search engine do you prefer and why?
IXQUICK because it's fast and gives a lot of results because it's Meta (uses multiple search engines) and google because it has some cool features, or at least a lot of them...
2. Why is marriage such a significant institution?
taxes, tradition, property, insecurity
3. Can a soul be sold?
anything can be sold if you believe it can be sold...
April 6, 2005 -
1. Why are curse words used?
shock value, ignorance (lack of vocabulary)
2. Do you prefer coins or bills?
3. How do you cross off dates on your calendar?
March 30, 2005 -
1. What is the best cold remedy?
rest, fluids, vitamins
2. What is true beauty?
honesty (and a quest for truth), innocence (harmless intent), curiosity, openness, vulnerability...
3. What is love?
wishing happiness and pleasure for self and others...
March 23, 2005 -
1. Are emotions controllable and why?
yes, because the brain is in charge and each person can control his/her brain...
2. What do you want named after you when you are dead?
3. What is the most important standard you live by (political, social, religious, etc)?
honesty without harm...
March 16, 2005 -
1. What does procrastination do?
delay everything, destroy opportunities...
2. Is life fair?
what is fair?...
3. Why do children use their father's last name?
tradition and continuing a family lineage...
March 9, 2005 -
1. About how much money do you spend daily?
2. How much money do you think you are worth right now?
3. What is your favorite blogging system?
at the moment, DLand, but that's more out of habit than an actual feature-comparison choice...
March 2, 2005 -
1. How do cliches come about?
collective linguistic habits
2. Would you rather have a summer or winter vacation, and why?
summer, I love heat...
3. Why do we use different Internet browsers?
variety is the spice of life...
February 23, 2005 -
1. Is it fun answering these random questions?
2. What would you do if Wednesday Whatevers closed?
wonder why, then find other prompts...
3. Do windows serve any other purpose than letting in light?
letting in fresh air, framing the world, and welcoming true friends...
< last one < < < < BURP! > > > >next one >
we interrupt these seemingly mindless dots for a word from (or at least about our sponsor (hmmm, sponsor?... what's the opposite of sponsor?)... anyway, now, as ado-less as possible, the word for you or andrew)...
AND WHATDYA MISS?
once upon a diaryland
babbling through computer concerns
leave a note?
(read archived notes)
send me mail?
you want to know me?
202 More Things
202 Things Again
have time, love words?
(where the heart dreams)
and now, in RealTime�
DO ME WRONG!
(but do me right)
(the dark side of candoor)
A Diaryland Survey
your profile matters
(search for you & find me)
get your own!
saturn rings and other places
where've ya been?
LOOK AT YOUR CHILD
STOP THE ABUSE
(GET THE CODE)
THOUGHTS ON GOD
( temporary attractions )
BACK TO #1 @ GOOGLE!
WAS #1 @ MSN!
(for a while, now on page
who links here
Globe of Blogs
~ BLOGLINKERS ~
~ BLOGROLLING ~
(PREVIOUS TEMPORARY ATTRACTIONS)
Orange Blossom Music Festival
Deland Music Festival
and if you want to leave
take good care
hope you make a lot
of true friends out there