( FEATURED OTHERS 'n STUFF )
MEG AND DIA!
WHERE IT BEGAN
ARE THEY SERIOUS?
(how far are we from censorship?)
ONE. . . WHY
(find your social conscience)
JOIN OR RE-REGISTER NOW
welcome blogmadians... and the rest of you, while still in beta, you can still join the latest greatest party on the web, blogmad!
SUPPORT BLOGMAD! BUY STUFF
o O ( ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE ) O o
CONVERSATION WITH GOD
MEANING OF LIFE
FORWARD THIS ENTRY
(SEE WHAT THE POPE SAYS)
o O ( AND COMING SOON! ) O o
o O ( AND CURRENT EVENTS ) O o
o O ( SOCIAL CONCERNS ) O o
HELP THE RED CROSS
MESSAGES FROM MISSISSIPPI
BLOG FOR RELIEF
NEW ORLEANS JOURNAL
(MIRROR OF N.O. JOURNAL)
(INCLUDING LIVE CAM AND PHOTOS)
HELP AND BE HELPED
LINKS TO HELP
IMAGES FOR HISTORY
New Orleans News
(tell them what you think)
The White House
Senate and Congress
YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHTS
FAT MAN WALKING
SITES I SEE A LOT
Harry Chapin Lyrics
OLD AND NEW READS
(WISH I HAD MORE TIME
TO READ and EXPLORE)
the other side
the memory hole
global news matrix
break for news
are you generic?
the truth laid bear
capitol hill blue
SITES I AM CONSIDERING
SEEING MORE OFTEN
internet public library
home star runner
ill will press
86 the onions
eric conveys emotion
this is true
news of the weird
church of the fsm
the white house
ragged trousered philosopher
the smoking gun
the defective yeti
COMMERCIAL CRAP (AND PRON)
(Note: pron is porn worth a look for amusement much more than passion, so if you see a (p) next to a link, be aware naked people may appear if you click it, m'ok?)
beautiful agony (p)
(a turn on or a laugh?)
real doll (p)
(the ultimate self-indulgence)
(or it could just be a typo)
(IF YOU KNOW ONE LET ME KNOW)
(make it real)
PO BOX 780398
Orlando, FL 32878
send me some music
your favorite music
old or new
blissful or blue
let your message come through
and I will love you forever
�2006 Candor Communications
2005-05-20 - 10:08 p.m.
this space is reserved for Monday madness (to be completed later)...
it's time for Monday Madness... yes, I know it might be Friday in many parts of this world, but then, Monday Madness is posted on Sundays, so forget it (what day it is) and just learn whatever you can from the exercise in sharing that is about to take place... remember, this could be quite psychologically revealing, or not, depending upon your perspective and the seriousness factor that might or might not be present... to know for sure, you must look into my eyes and ask and wait, for only time will tell... the answers may be brief for the moment... in time, I may return to expound... anyway, I'm gonna learn something now even if we don't...
and the Monday Madness operator takes over now:
Each week I will post three (or more) questions; I try to keep them on the 'light' side. Once you've copied and pasted them into your blog, come back and leave a comment here. While you're at it, sign up to be notified when I update! I'd love it if you would sign my guestmap!
Sunday, May 22, 2005
The following all begin with 'In your lifetime, have you....'
1. ...ridden on a rollercoaster?
used to be I'd have roller coaster friends, that is, a friend who loved roller coasters as much as I do and when a new roller coaster opened close enough to get to we'd get in line repeatedly for hours... last time was Kracken at Sea World... I'd not sure I spelled it right, but I am sure it was especially fun because we had passes to get in before it was open to the public so we just ran around and around with no lines... the answer would be yes...
2. ...performed (in any area of the arts) onstage?
3. ...planted a garden?
4. ...ever had to reformat your hard drive due to a virus/spyware?
5. ...written a book? A poem? A song?
6. ...sang karaoke?
7. ...been interviewed by a local tv station/newspaper?
8. ...witnessed a tornado/earthquake/hurricane first-hand?
9. ...participated in a photo scavenger hunt?
10. ...traveled to another country?
Thanks for playing, everyone! I hope you enjoy your upcoming week! =)
Sunday, May 15, 2005
I want to thank everyone who played last week (and all the previous weeks as well). I hope to see more participants this week and in the weeks to come.... I'm getting discouraged. =) I would like to challenge you all to invite one friend to join us this week and see if we can increase our participation. Thank you!
Here's the deal; each of the following questions begin with:
How much do you think is the most you would pay for...
1. ...a loaf of bread?
this money question is relative and answers are not coming today...
2. ...a gallon of gas?
3. ...a pair of jeans?
4. ...a computer?
5. ...a camera?
6. ...a pair of shoes?
7. ...a television?
8. ...a recliner chair?
9. ...a month of 'lightening speed' internet service?
10. ...a cell phone?
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Since it's Mother's Day, I thought we'd take the phrase 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' and list as many different words as you can in five minutes from this phrase. Have fun!!
Sunday, May 01, 2005
1. How do you find out which performances are in town and at which venue?
emails, websites, newspapers, friends
2. How do you buy your tickets (i.e. online, box office, eBay)?
telephone, box office, online
3. Do you have copies of seating charts you refer to or just accept what's offered?
prefer seating charts
4. Which is most important: seating location or hearing the music live?
depends on the artists
5. Which venue, if any, do you absolutely refuse to see a performance at?
6. Do you dine at the venue or eat prior to the performance and why?
7. Do you attend performances with certain folks only?
8. Which items are standard accessories/must haves for any performance?
9. Do you buy merchandise/souvenirs?
10. What's the most you ever spent for a ticket (one ticket) and which performance? Was it worth it and why?
11. How far will you drive for that performance you just can't miss?
as far as time permits
Sunday, April 24, 2005
It's spring here in Michigan, but the weather today does not reflect that. My inspiration for this week's questions came from my mom suggesting the subject be SPRING! Thanks, Mom!! And thank you all for playing!! =)
1. What season are you in right now?
2. Do you celebrate anything special this time of year?
3. Name 3 things that come to mind when you think of spring (or your current season)?
love, life, beauty
4. In the current season, about how many hours of the day are daylight hours?
5. Do you do any 'spring cleaning?'
6. Do you wash your own car or take it to the car wash?
7. Do you hang your laundry out on a clothesline on nice days?
...and the following is optional; although I do encourage you to participate:
8. Post a picture that reflects the current season where you live.
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Let's Go Digital!
From the time you get up in the morning until the time you go to bed at night, how many different digital/electronic devices do you use on any given day? Please consider listing them, as it would be interesting to see what everyone comes up with!
...and an optional random question, because I just cleaned my mouse... How often do you clean your mouse?
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Hello everyone! I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend and are ready for another Mad Monday! =)
1. On what day of the week were you born? (If you need to find out, click here.)
Friday, I think
2. Were you born in the morning, afternoon, or evening?
3. How many siblings do you have? Brothers or sisters?
none biological, none I grew up with, none I ever lived with
4. Do you (or did you) ever wish you were an only child? And if you ARE an only child, did you ever wish you had brothers and sisters?
yes, I've wished for brothers and sisters
5. Did you (or do you) dream of having a big family of your own?
once upon a time
6. In your opinion, which is (or would be) easier to raise; boys or girls?
about the same
7. In looks, do you favor your mother or your father?
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Just a friendly reminder: If you have questions you'd like to see posted here, please feel free to email me!! Thanks!
The following questions all begin with Where you live...
1. ...did you have to turn your clocks forward one hour this weekend?
2. ...what is the price of gasoline?
3. ...which natural disasters, if any, do you have to worry about?
hurricanes, tornados, but who worries?
4. ...do you have a local newspaper, and if so, do you subscribe to it?
yes and now
5. ...do you subscribe to a local cable company for television viewing?
yes, free with rent
6. ...what is the speed limit on your road/street?
7. ...how far do you have to drive to the nearest post office?
8. ...what is the average temperature in April?
9. ...what is the average temperature in December?
10. ...are your four seasons drastically different from one another?
Sunday, March 27, 2005
Let's have some fun! More fill-in-the-blanks! =)
1. ___________ is more fun to celebrate than any other holiday.
2. The last vacation I took was to __________.
a farm for a music festival
3. The next vacation I plan to take will be to ___________.
4. I'd really like to be more _________.
5. I can't remember the last time I __________.
I remember everything
6. The book I last read (or am currently reading) is ________.
something by Asimov
7. The last program I installed on my computer was ________.
a CD copier
8. When it comes to food, my weakness is _________.
chocolate, italian, chinese, shellfish, food
9. I really look forward to spending time _________.
The last one is not a fill-in-the-blank, but a challenge........(completely optional, my friends!)
10. Choose a person's blog in the comment section, and welcome others to visit it, by leaving a link to their blog in your entry today.
Sunday, March 20, 2005
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who plays Monday Madness! I appreciate it! And I promise to have all your links up by the end of the week. Second, I just want to remind you that if you have questions you'd like me to post, please don't hesitate to email me. Ok, let's play!!
1. ...computer-related gadgets do you own?
2. ...pictures on your living room walls?
none (sad, huh?)
3. ...magnets on your refrigerator?
two (have not unpacked others yet)
4. ...reference books in your bookshelves?
dozens here, thousands in storage
5. ...boxes of cereal in your cupboards?
6. ...lamps in your house?
7. ...times a week do you shop for groceries?
8. ...magazines do you subscribe to?
none today... peak: more than a hundred
9. ...tv programs do you watch on a regular basis?
none, occasional: four or five
10. ...items on your bathroom counter that don't really need to be there?
to be continued...
. o O ( NOTES ARE THE NEW HAPPY PILL ) O o .
(just let me know you were here)
see me - - - feel me - - - touch me - - - heal me
< last one < < < < BURP! > > > >next one >
we interrupt these seemingly mindless dots for a word from (or at least about our sponsor (hmmm, sponsor?... what's the opposite of sponsor?)... anyway, now, as ado-less as possible, the word for you or andrew)... . . .
you know that box to the right on the dland entry page called recent public entries?... what do the asterisks mean?... and the bold?...
AND WHATDYA MISS?
once upon a diaryland
babbling through computer concerns
leave a note?
(read archived notes)
send me mail?
you want to know me?
202 More Things
202 Things Again
have time, love words?
(where the heart dreams)
and now, in RealTime�
DO ME WRONG!
(but do me right)
(the dark side of candoor)
A Diaryland Survey
your profile matters
(search for you & find me)
get your own!
saturn rings and other places
where've ya been?
LOOK AT YOUR CHILD
STOP THE ABUSE
(GET THE CODE)
THOUGHTS ON GOD
( temporary attractions )
BACK TO #1 @ GOOGLE!
WAS #1 @ MSN!
(for a while, now on page
who links here
Globe of Blogs
~ BLOGLINKERS ~
~ BLOGROLLING ~
(PREVIOUS TEMPORARY ATTRACTIONS)
Orange Blossom Music Festival
Deland Music Festival
and if you want to leave
take good care
hope you make a lot
of true friends out there